Hair is an integral part of your body. It defines who you are and makes you who you are. Hair changes how you look and sometimes without hair, you feel lost. We love to experiment with hair and somewhere the hair style defines us. So, what makes your hair luscious, thick and shiny. Hair superfoods! Yes, hair superfoods are what help your hair be better. Superfoods are a nutrient-rich food considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being.
So, what are the superfoods that are needed to make your hair rich, luscious, thick and gorgeous? Check out the list below to understand what you should incorporate in your diet.
- EGGS:As it is popularly known, eggs are the best source of protein. It can be eaten raw or applied as a pack on your hair. But we suggest eating eggs, because internal well-being is the best way to get your desired hair. Eggs are rich in biotin, an element which is very essential to produce keratin, the hair protein! Biotin deficiency leads to hair fall and brittle hair. So, go buy those eggs at the nearest store.
- MEAT:Yup, meat is yet another super food for the hair. Did you know a 3.5-ounce (100 gms) sirloin steak piece has about 29 grams!!! Of course, we do not recommend you go eat a steak every day, but the occasional steak is a good decision for your hair and your body, because meat has iron which is good for your blood.
- BERRIES:Ah strawberries, blackberries, blueberries you name it and that berry is great for you. Berries are rich in antioxidants and help the hair be protected from free radicals. These are present in the atmosphere and in the body. A cup of strawberries (145 gms) has about 141% of your daily vitamin C intake. Vitamin C is great for producing collagen in your body and collagen is great for strengthening the hair and protecting it.
- SOYBEANS:Soybeans are an understated class of beans which when eaten, they are very rich in protein and this chemical called spermidine. Spermidine is helpful in the anagen phase. If the hair stays longer in the anagen stage, the better the hair quality will be.
- SPINACH:The great old spinach. Popeye was right in having that much spinach, even if he was bald! Spinach helps in the hair growth process because it is laden with iron, folate, vitamins A & C. These help the hair become stronger and iron helps to carry oxygen in your body better, which helps in stimulating the scalp better.
- SWEETPEPPERS:Bell peppers, those pesky yet crunchy tasty additions to your salads are great. Vitamin C is their contribution to your hair. It has about 5.5 times the vitamin C than an orange!! It also contains vitamin A which aids in sebum production, which is great for your hair’s nutrition.
- SWEETPOTATOES:Switch those potatoes for sweet potatoes because they are loaded with beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A which is great for your hair and your eyes!
- AVOCADOS:Avocados are the latest craze and rightly so. Avocados are great for your health and your hair. Vitamin A is what an avocado provides. This gorgeous vitamin is so full of everything, that it should be made a mandate in all foods served in restaurants!
We are humans who are skeptical of using hair products but being a conscious user is now a necessity. Hair products do help your hair get better texture and aid in the hair’s quality. One such item is the crème of nature hair and scalp conditioner with argan oil. This is a great product. Argan oil is found and harvested only in Morocco. It is known to have some great properties. Crème of nature is great for curly African American hair. It is enriched with argan oil, which gives your hair a deep-conditioning. Crème of nature’s hair and scalp conditioner with argan oil is great for your dry and rough hair. For a long-lasting effect, the range of crème of nature hair and scalp conditioners are plenty. Crème of nature focuses on helping curly hair women with their line of crème of nature hair and scalp conditioners. The best of the lot is the crème of nature hair and scalp conditioner with argan oil. And you definitely can trust crème of nature hair and scalp conditioners for they are made of the best, ethically sourced raw ingredients.