In this article, I have given you the detailed guide on what small-scale fruit juice processing equipment are required to make fruit juice in a factory.
Fruit and vegetable juices include a wide variety of nutrients that the human body need, with a high concentration of vitamin C being the most plentiful. It has the ability to prevent arteriosclerosis, act as an anti-aging agent, and boost the body’s immunity. Fruit and vegetable juice is a widely used beverage. Orange juice, pineapple juice, grape juice, apple juice, guava juice, and carrot juice are some of the most often consumed fruit and vegetable juices.
The procedure for making fruit juice
In terms of the fundamental concept and method of production, whether it is natural fruit juice (original juice) drink, fruit juice drink with pulp, or fruit juice drink without pulp, they are essentially the same. The method of making fruit juice consists mostly of the following steps: pre-treatment of the fruit raw resources, juice extraction, instructive and filtering, homogenization, deoxidization, absorption, ingredient adjustment, packing, and sterilizing The processing line includes sorting and washing equipment, an essential oil extraction machine, a peeling and squeezing machine, a refining machine, and a filling machine among other things.
Fruit sorter, washer, elevator, crusher, pulping machine, juice extractor, concentrator (for concentrated juice), steriliser, filler, and other components make up a full juice processing line. The manufacturing methods for various fruits vary from one another as well. The following are the many kinds and functionalities of these devices.
What types of small-scale fruit juice manufacturing equipment are available?
Squeezing various types of fresh melon, fruit, vegetables, and other produce using a small scale fruit juice processing equipment extractor processing is possible. The machine operates for just a few seconds to create fresh and tasty, attractive juice, making it the perfect production equipment for today’s market conditions.
It is intended for fruit juicing businesses that wish to process 3 to 10 MT of fruit per hour and that want to operate in areas where there is electricity or diesel fuel to run generators. Availability of fruit over an extended period of time and within acceptable transportation distances of the facility is required for the operation of the plant. It is critical to the success of any new fruit juice processing business that the supply and cost of fruit be secured prior to the start of each season of operation.
Fruit juice production equipment that is often used
- Fruit elevators are used to transport fruits from a low to a high location, as well as to link two neighbouring processes together. Fruit sorters and washers are often positioned between each other or after the fruit sorter.
- Various types of fruit washers are available, including fruit surfing washing machines and brush spray washing machines. It is used for the clean and rough selection of fruits and vegetables, particularly those that are difficult to clean, such as carrots.
- Various types of fruit crushers are available, including hammer crushers and squirrel-cage crushers. Fruits and vegetables are crushed in this machine as a first crusher.
- Preheat machine: This machine is used to soften raw materials, remove enzymes, and maintain colour integrity.
- Fruit pulping machines are used to pulp kernel fruits and extract juice or puree from them, such as mangoes, peaches, strawberries, apricots, tomatoes, raspberries, and kiwi fruits, among others.
Machine for pulping fruit
- Juice extractors are available in two varieties: spiral juice extractors and belt juice extractors. Apple, pear, and mango kernel fruits have a high juice production rate, and this is applicable to these fruits.
- External circulation fruit jam concentration equipment is included in the vacuum concentrator, as well as ascending film and falling film juice concentrating pans. Vacuum concentrator:
- Steam, hot and cold water are used as heat transfer agents in the tube-in-tube pipe steriliser. This method is applicable to raw materials with medium and low viscosity.
- Filling machine with aseptic chamber: This machine is fitted with an aseptic chamber. Complete the procedure of opening the cover, canning the product, measuring the product, and closing the product.
Global juice consumption has increased dramatically in recent years, accounting for a major portion of the beverage industry’s total consumption.
Fruit Juice Processing Equipment that is optional and/or additional
- Water treatment equipment is designed to ensure that the water being utilised meets the highest possible standards of filtration.
- Extracting fruit juice and concentrating it for sale or other uses such as long-term storage is accomplished by using concentration equipment.
- Homogenizers are devices that mix liquids in a consistent manner, making them suitable for sale or blending.
- For long- or short-term storage of pulp, we offer a variety of options. These are often insulated in order to maintain the temperature of their contents.
- Equipment for filling and capping bottles saves time by eliminating the need for manual labour and prepares goods for sale.