Pine pollen is more than you expect it is: Pine pollen is the most potent superfood commonly known in Traditional Chinese Medicine due to its amazing health benefits and nutritious value.
Why would you want to consume pine pollen from wild trees? There are many reasons to consume pine pollen. First and the most important reason is due to its 200 bioactive, natural nutrients, minerals and Vitamins in one single serving. And the second reason for consuming pine pollen is due to its adaptogen characteristics which help to boost testosterone levels in the body.
Only a few out of many herbs and supplements have these nutritious qualities and get absorbed in the body. Most supplements have enteric coverings that are foreign to the body and do not absorb in the body quickly.
How to Select the Best Pine Pollen Dosage?
Selection of pine pollen according to your need will take some research, so it’s better to consult your health specialist or doctor before using it. Below are a few things to consider and our necessary dosage recommendations.
- It Varies For Men and Women: Pine pollen is the rich source of natural phyto-testosterone and other androgenic hormones so the dosage for both will vary. The levels of testosterone vary in both men and women. However, men require a much more significant amount of testosterone than women do. As a result, the men need higher dosage off pine pollen than women.
- Dosage depends on the Purpose: Generally, people take pine pollen due to some purpose. Some of them looking to boost testosterone, improve sports performance, or improve sex drive and libido, and much more. A teaspoon raw pine pollen or two or three capsules a day is enough to add tons of nutrients to your diet. One can also go for a mega dose to get harness the androgenic effects of Pine Pollen who wants to improve workout recovery and sports performance.
- Dosage also depends on the Form: Picking up the form of pine pollen is also one factor that will help you to decide the Pine pollen dosage. It can be powder, tincture or capsule.
Pine pollen powder is the rawest form pine pollen and highly effective than other forms of pine pollen. You can add one tablespoon pine pollen and mix it with water, tea, coffee or smoothies for consumption.
Capsules are very easy to consume all you need to do is swallow it with water. Capsules are easy to carry, but it takes time to absorb in the body. Whereas, pine pollen tincture is highly effective and easily get digest in the stomach. If you want to boost testosterone, sex drive or libido then it is recommended to use pine pollen tincture dosage because the androgenic phyto-hormones are suspended in alcohol, held under the tongue and directly get absorbed into the bloodstream.
Health Benefits of Pine Pollen:
- Pine pollen helps to boosts the immune system and beautifies the skin.
- It is very rejuvenating to the brain, hair, bones and endocrine system.
- Pine pollen stimulates liver regeneration and regulates bile secretion.
- It helps to Increases cardiovascular endurance, raises blood levels of Superoxide Dismutase and lowers cholesterol.
- It helps to increase metabolism and nourishes the muscles.
- It helps to improve your vitality and stamina.
- Increase the level of testosterone in men.
- Increase muscle mass.
- Pine pollen has anti-aging compounds which help to promote longevity.
- Increase male fertility and prevent prostate diseases.
- Pine pollen is anti-inflammatory in nature which helps to give relief from pain.
- Balances the hormonal level in the body and raise the testosterone levels.
- Aids in weight management and promotes weight loss.
- Fight skin diseases and improve skin elasticity.
- Promote immune functions and improve overall health.
- Acts as a detoxifier.
What are the Downsides?
There are no known downsides of pine pollen, but it is said that adolescents below age 20 should avoid using pine pollen due to their higher levels of hormones. Some people may also be allergic to pine pollen but it is not common in all, so in the begging take a tiny bit first and absorb the effects. If you observe any allergic reaction then always, ask your doctor’s advice before trying its supplements.
Pine pollen has been widely used all around the world for more than 2000 years and is associated with serious health benefits and lasting effects. Pine pollen tinctures and powder are not recommended for children, adolescents, and pregnant women.
If you’re planning to take pine pollen, then always choose the high-quality pine pollen supplements. At Canadianpinepollen.com, we only produce the best raw pine pollen supplements. We have gone the extra mile to keep the product raw, live, and unprocessed. We also store our stock before sending out to you or our suppliers. This helps to keep our products always fresh, potent and give useful results. To get a bottle for yourself, visit our incredible partner’s stores.