When it comes to men’s fashion, the options are restricted to denims, slacks, shoes, a belt, a tie, and a wristwatch. This couldn’t be much further from the truth. As a man, there is so much you can add to your wardrobe that will allow you to change your style at the drop of a hat. To create a funky-looking outfit, all you need is a passion for colours, graphics, styles, and trends. Alternatively, you can simply follow fashion bloggers like Gaurav Pandey for some super-cool styling advice. We even have some of his and other unique fashion advice for you to try out. Continue reading:
- Coloured Pants — This is the quickest and simplest approach to update your appearance and add a quirky touch. Colour pants, whether red, aqua, or grass green, can be a weekend wardrobe staple. If you choose to go that route, even a sand yellow is bold enough. Like Gaurav Pandey, you can also go for designs or patches on your ordinary blue denims. We all went crazy as he slayed a perfectly quirky look with a moo printed white patch over blue denims and teamed it with a white t-shirt. You can do the same and maintain a dashing appearance while on the run.
- Vibrant Scarves –– Remember the gorgeous Bollywood heroes who wore scarves over their tees and wore loose pants with dark glasses? The trend began there, and it shows no signs of slowing down! There would be a clear winner if the hotness quotient of males wearing scarves was compared to that of those dressed in ties. Scarves can be used to dress up or bring down an outfit, depending on the situation. Wear them in a variety of colours and with tees in neutral tones. These are incredibly quirky and beautiful even when worn with jeans or pants.
- Bold graphic prints and quotes – Cool, teasing and funky taglines over your tees are trending nowadays. You will see famous fashionistas like Gaurav Pandey slaying in them. If you think reading those funny lines would be a pain for everyone, you can go for graphic prints of cartoons or even yourself for that matter. The colours can be totally of your choice and you can even contrast the tee with your favourite beige trousers and display a cool, easy look.
- Three fourth trousers — These may appear unsettling to you, but trust us when we say that three-quarters are totally trendy these days and make you look totally cool. This is a contemporary fashion in which your pants taper down just above your ankles and can be dressed up with a plaid shirt, jacket, or blazer, as well as those Oxfords. For a stunning beach appearance, use light and subtle colours like white, pink, pastels, and peach and combine them with any shirt and flip-flops.
5. Hats and nerd glasses – Let us not forget how wonderfully Gaurav Pandey matched his boat cap and nerd glasses with various funky looks. You can feel a nice change in your looks when you wear your t-shirts or even shirts with those fishermen hats. Even the nerd glasses giving you the perfect Harry Potter feel are nothing short of a bomb to add sparks to your informal or formal look!