The main point of concern for any start-up company is to decide whether to go for an office on rent or to buy it alone. This challenge brings along the problem of budget and other factors that makes the decision more difficult. The trends in the sharing of common spaces i.e. the coworking space have eased the operations of such companies. With the aim of keeping the expenses lean and clear, one can opt for some reliable co-working space option.
Coworking spaces- which space would be better? What should be the location? Which are the best coworking spaces in New Delhi? All these considerations should not be done in haste. With the exponential growth with this new concept, planning is what makes the decision to go smooth and fine.
Considerations when choosing office spaces-
- Central location- The inner city commuting can provide an impact on both the physical and mental health of the employees. Going with a central, easily accessible location being a big deciding factor when looking for coworking leads to convenience. Thus, one must opt for the location which is within reach of the work force.
- Office amenities- Another factor which cannot be overlooked is the basic amenity which is needed for the free flow of the work. Though every coworking spaces, these days are equipped with the standard office equipment but it is the look out of the company to ask for other factors so needed. These other amenities include- projectors, conference facilities, meeting rooms, etc.
- Consider the best ROI- The return on investment is what should be the priority while making a decision for coworking spaces. Checking the factors like affordability and hospitality adds comfort to the companies work. In order to get the most out of the investment the companies should look for space owners that have flexible and friendly future policies which can be extended when needed.
- Security- The safety and security of both the employees and work overnight must also be considered when making the selection for office space. For example the coworking space in New Delhi has the strict security protocols leaving the things secured.
- Perks- Last but not the least the companies should also look for the general perks like free tea, coffee, lunch areas, gym areas, outdoor areas for working and even free beer. Such facilities are a boost for the employee that increases their productivity.
Such new concept and the extra facilities behind it has made the concept of coworking spaces to go on a rise. With thousand of spaces available around, it is often easy to get stuck in the analysis and decision. But keeping in mind the above factors, the decision making process can be smoothened. Prioritization of what is actually needed from the coworking spaces helps the companies to get the best return on their investments. Get ready to find a space that is unique and beneficial bringing in the rewards in terms of both professional and social pursuits.