Have you accidentally deleted your data from Solid State Drive? Are you looking for a reliable way to rescue your files? If yes, then do not worry about losing the precious SSD data. Just relax and keep reading this blog to protect and rescue your files in SSD. In this blog, you will get complete information about Solid State drive, common reasons that cause the SSD data loss issue, and all the possible solution to recover permanently deleted data from Solid State Drive.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Solid State Drive?
You can restore deleted files from Solid State Drive by using various solutions, which are discussed in this section. But make sure the TRIM function is disabled before performing the recovery process. Because, if the TRIM function is enabled and you delete the SSD data, then it becomes impossible to recover the information from Solid State Drive. Hence, first, let’s discuss the process to disable the TRIM functions.
Steps to Disable TRIM Function for Solid State Drive
- First, open the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Then, type the fsutilbehavior query disabledeletenotify & press Enter key.
- After that, type fsutil behavior set disabledeletenotify 1 & click on the Enter key.
Note: – After disabling TRIM function lets move to the methods to recover permanently deleted files from solid state drive.
Technique # 1: Recover Permanently Deleted Files from SSD Using Software
If the files and folders get deleted from solid state drive permanently, then you need a professional solution like SysTools SSD Data Recovery software to retrieve the deleted SSD data items. This utility is capable to restore the permanently deleted and formatted files easily. For this, you just need to download and install this tool on any of the Windows 10, 8, 7 or below versions. Perform the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, run the Solid State Drive Recovery Tool.
- Select the partition from SSD which you want to recover deleted data and click on Scan.
- Then, preview the deleted files and select the required files to restore.
- Finally, save the selected files & recover the permanently deleted files.
Technique # 2: Steps to Restore deleted files from Recycle Bin
If you accidentally delete the files from SSD, then the deleted data directly moved to the Recycle Bin. In this case, the recovery process is quite easy and simple. You can directly recover the lost or deleted SSD files from Recycle Bin with ease:
- First of all, open the Recycle Bin and find the deleted SSD files.
- After that, select and right-click on the deleted SSD files then press on the Restore button.
- Then, you can locate the recovered SSD files at the original location.
Note: – The utility suggested in technique 1 is all in one solution. Simply own just one software and tackle all the situation of data loss from SSD. Technique 2 is a free solution, but it will be applicable only for normal deleted files. For permanent deleted files recovery you should use the software. Let’s understand something more about SSD.
What is Solid State Drive (SSD)?
SSD (Solid State Drive) made up with solid-state electronic memory chips such as DDR RAM or Flash Memory. It is a non-volatile storage memory to read and write data. The functionality, size, usages, specifications etc. of SSD is similar to Hard drive. Solid State Drive has resolved the physical constraints issues and now it is widely used to replace hard disk drives due to its high-speed circuitry. It offers many features such as wide operating temperature range, low power consumption, shock and drop resistance, and fast reading and writing speed. Its all about SSD and in the above portion you looked up for how to recover permanently deleted data from solid state drive.
Why Does Deleted Data Restore From the Solid State Drive?
- There are some situations where SSD might stop working and lead to data loss:
- Failure of electrical components
- Virus attacks & software corruption
- Accidental deletion of data by human
- Damage due to natural disaster
- Controller and flash chip failure
- Corruption in the capacitor
- Data lost due to Short-circuit
In this era, people are having a huge amount of data, so they use different techniques to store information. Solid State Drive is one of them but SSD data items are prone to be corruption. Therefore, it is required to keep safe the SSD data. Hence, this blog covers the top two solutions to restore lost solid state drive data items. These are the efficient solutions, which can recover permanently deleted data from Solid State Drive in a quick and safe manner. Also, you can go for hard drive deleted data recovery software. Apart from this, we have also discussed many situations that cause data loss in SSD.