Best Beaches in the World to Party in your 20s
Are you dreaming of partying in paradise in your life’s prime decade?
There’s no better place in the world than a stunning beach to feel the sunshine, sip on delicious cocktails and dance all night long.
Here are some of the best beaches in the world to party in your 20s:
- Cala Jondal Beach, Ibiza, Spain – A stunning party destination in Ibiza, Cala Jondal has fantastic views of turquoise-coloured water, lovely pine trees and steep, red-coloured rock faces.
While you imagine riding Husqvarna motorcycles on this pretty beach, Cala Jondal’s vibrant crowd and great music will get you swaying to the tunes in no time!
Cala Jondal’s prime clubs, namely, The Tropicana and The Blue Marlin Ibiza have been entertaining crowds for years together.
What party is complete without food? This beautiful, pebbly and sandy beach has ultra-trendy restaurants as well as casual cafes and bars with live music guaranteed.
- Waikiki Beach, Hawaii – A two-mile expanse of white-coloured sand, Waikiki beach is famous worldwide for its outstanding nightlife. Irrespective of your mood, you’d always have someplace to go – bars, higher-end restaurants with live music, nightclubs and exceptionally friendly hangouts.
Don’t miss out on the beach’s best party at the Duke’s Canoe Club. It’s always on a Sunday, with Duke’s transpiring to a rocking bar and gathering a crowd four times compared to the rest of the week.
Also, you might get lucky if your beach visit coincides with an outdoor movie screening. At the time of sunset, ahead of the movie screening, the beach has music, plenty of food stalls and hilarious comedy for your entertainment.
- Palolem Beach, Goa, India -An exceptionally scenic beach in South Goa, Palolem Beach is famous for its grand trance parties and has some of India’s top nightclubs.
Get the feel of a night trance party on this pale golden beach with large and tiny bonfires burning brilliantly and a bunch of people dancing until sunrise. Palolem has a wide range of eateries playing live reggae, rock and classical music.
You can join one of the “silent” discos” here, a well-known feature of Palolem’s nightlife. Simply wear your headphones and groove to trance or pop music.
- South Beach, Miami, Florida – Undoubtedly the right place for joining a buzzing party setting, South Beach in Miami is full of vibrant and glittering nightlife. In the daytime also, you’ll find bars, cafes and clubs brimming with life. A good chance of spotting celebrities around the white sands of South Beach is the icing on the cake!
Party at the raging nightclubs, and indulge in delicious seafood and champagne. You can also join a salsa dance party with upbeat instructors teaching you the correct moves.
Wild music festivals such as the Ultra Music Festival only add to South Beach’s phenomenal vibes. Ultra Music Festival takes place annually in the month of March. So, you might want to plan your beach party here around this time of the year.
- Gold Coast Beach, Queensland, Australia – Want to party down under? A water lover’s paradise and a perfect destination for bachelor parties, the Gold Coast Beach in Queensland has umpteen world-class nightclubs offering mouth-watering, multi-cuisine food and cocktails. Parties simply go on here, all through the day and night.
Give your mood a boost by partying at any of these night clubs offering great music of all types, including trendy numbers, mysterious musical strands, psychedelic trance, gradually intensifying music and rhythmic music.
While some of the nightclubs at the beach regularly host international music shows and celebrities, others have sharply dressed, gorgeous-looking staff and bartenders. While partying at these chic places, you’d also get to witness fashion shows and contests.
- Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia – Bali’s party capital and highly regarded surf spot, Kuta Beach never sleeps. So, if you’re planning a trio, i.e. surfing, partying and feasting, Kuta Beach ought to be your party destination.
Bring out the party animal in you, and dance amidst the crowds until sunrise! Don’t worry about your budget here as this strip of cream-coloured sand has expensive nightclubs and extremely cheap bars as well.
Besides Kuta’s rocking dance parties, its vibrant nightlife also includes music festivals, live music shows promoting local bands and fire dancing performances. What’s more, Kuta also offers world-class dining experiences as your party while taking in its dramatic sunsets.
- Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Rio’s iconic party station, Copacabana Beach draws scores of international crowds every year. With umpteen beach bars as well as delicious street food stalls hemming the coast, you’re sure to have a party of a lifetime here!
As you dance to the beats, tickle your taste buds with a range of foods from pizza to conventional Brazilian fish casseroles. Also, indulge in refreshing drinks, taking in stunning views of the sunset and sunrise at Copacabana beachfront.
Make sure to party here on New Year’s Eve. People attending the party wear all white, making the beach look like it’s washed with an enormous white wave.
So, travel to any of these fabulous beaches and join the buzzing party scene. Shop for a scratch-off world map at amazon.com, and let it be a special reminder of your beach parties all over the globe.