10 Best App Development Ideas For 2020
A startup is based on an idea and, if the concept is excellent, the chances of reaching the peak of success increase in multiples. In this era of tech impressions, getting your hands on a mobile app and digitizing your startup is a smart move.
This article will provide you with information about startup application trend ideas that will help you filter the best proposal for your business and add more value to it.Let’s take a look at some of the unique mobile app ideas that can transform your business if successfully adopted:
1. Medical app: offer delivery of medicines to sick people
The field of medicine is another important sector that has witnessed a considerable jump in the number of applications. From searching local pharmacies to reviewing your medical bills, many mobile apps offer all mobile drug related services.
And if you’re forced to enter the medical industry, you should package your app with some additional features that are lacking in other similar apps.These are some of the features that you should include in your application:
- List of nearby pharmacies.
- List of the best doctors in the respective fields.
- Client’s medical summary.
- List of medical terms and their meanings.
- Record of all possible diseases and their symptoms.
- Augmented reality (AR) app: Real world connections
Augmented reality has a wide reach and in the case of mobile applications and developers have already begun to take full advantage of it. AR (Augmented Reality) superimposes computer-generated images on the view of reality, resulting in a composite view that increases the imaginations of the real world.
AR apps include virtual showrooms and interactive map overlays. If you look at the app stores, iOS has the ARKIT and AMIKASA apps, while Google users can make use of Google Photos, WALLAME, HOLO and much more.
Here are some great app ideas you can implement in your next mobile app:
- Virtual interior design application
- Shopping center navigation application
- Clothing application
- Makeup test application
- Grocery apps: the next household name
Each of us has to go shopping at least once a month. For the most part, people tend to choose their things on the first ten days of the month. Therefore, an application that can help the user add products to their cart throughout the month and schedule it for a set date will be helpful and conducive. Also, a supermarket app will help retailers overcome challenges with ease.
Various grocery apps have already hit the market and already offer many benefits to various users. To stand out, you need to add some USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and make your app stand out from the crowd.
This is what you can offer:
- There’s no minimum order
- Cash back on every purchase
- Zero cancellation fee
- Price comparison between stores
- Student Aid Application: Facilitate In Assignments
In a student assistance app, there can be many features that you can fill out. For example, an application that can help students write projects or essays will be of great help to students.
Here are some examples of the main application ideas:
- School Project Mobile App – A school project app will allow students to search for group members to complete team projects and other academic projects that require students to collaborate.
- Bookstore app: This type of app can help students find the closest stationery and bookstore, and even compare book prices before leaving. You will save time and money.
- Mobile application for student management: an application where parents are aware of their children’s attendance, grades, homework and evaluations. All this admitted by the educational unit.
- Daily Planner app to relieve stress
In this whirlwind world, it is difficult to remember all your daily tasks and manage them all at the preferred time. Sometimes we also miss our meals and medications amidst all this juggling.
So, a productivity app that can plan your day will solve all this mess and can save you time in organizing your daily activities from your first alarm to your last goodbye message to your loved ones. Also, sending reminders at regular intervals about established activities will eliminate the additional user burden.
The following are some of the applications you can refer to:
- do: To-do list: calendar, reminders and planner
- Planner Pro: personal organizer
- Microsoft Planner: plan it
- Kitchen guide app: for smart housewives and mothers
Many people have cooking as their favorite hobby and an application that can instruct the user with various recipes and ingredients can work wonders. Therefore, investing in such an application will be quite fruitful.
Be sure to add a USP to your application so that it can have its own reputation. These are
- Jamie Oliver’s Recipes
- Meditation application
Make 2020 the year you find your inner peace! If we look at the statistics for the past few years, there has been an increase in mental health related issues, and this is where effective meditation applications come into play.
Meditation practices are known to reduce stress and calm people, making it one of the best ideas for a startup.These are some of the best meditation apps:
- The Mindfulness App
- Music app for everyday hustle
Music is one of those fields where there can be many related applications. If you are thinking of getting some of the other music apps, you can ponder the main app ideas mentioned below:
- Google play music
- Apple music
- YouTube Music
We recommend for this sector to study ideas such as:
- Band Members App – An app that can help you find band members.
- Playlist app – An app that can allow user to create their own playlist and also suggest user latest song playlist.
- Music Share App: It would also be great if there can be a dedicated app that allows user to share their favorite song on the go.
- Maps and navigation app with some extra features
Google Maps is one of the best applications to search for navigation. Google Maps is not limited to maps only; It also shows nearby places like ATMs, fuel stations, restaurants and more, says Page Traffic, one of the top SEO agencies.
Some of the ideas that we can indicate for this sector are:
- Live Vehicle Report: Many of us face sudden hiccup problem while driving and this is due to prolonged monitoring of vehicle condition. Therefore, an app that can track vehicle health at regular intervals can prove to be a boon for all vehicle owners.
- Speed Tracking App – In this app, you can put a limit on a particular speed digit, exceeding, which can turn off the ignition.
- Commercial Parking App Idea: Finding parking in a crowded location is a chore, so an app that can fix this will be beneficial to users. In addition, indicating the distance and the availability status of parking will add the desired value to your application.
- Restaurant reservation appfor special nights
Going out and getting a table on the weekends is simply an arduous task in some cases. Some may want to go to dinner and others may opt for rock parties, and if an app allows the user to reserve the table early enough, it will only be great.
Currently, many of these applications offer similar services, so it would be advisable to start an application that does more than just reserve the table. For example:
- Adding discounts and money back will benefit the user and add more value to the application.
- Find unique and great way to promote a restaurant.
If you want to implement any such app creation ideas, then you have two options for app development. Either you go for an app development company but that costs a lot more than expected and takes time. On the other hand, you can use an app builder to lower the costs and creation time.
For example: APPSTYLO is the best free app builder which allows you to drag and drop the components to create app designs. We hope you liked our top 10 best app development ideas for 2020. If you have any queries do let us know in the comment section.